(Redirected from Projector)
Using projector in auditorium:
- for making a presentation in the auditorium room you will need to connect your laptop locally - using VGA\HDMI ports. there is also an audio jack available if sound is needed.
- connect your laptop by HDMI\VGA cables available on the lecturer stand.
- on the lecturer control tablet (on the lecturer stand) tap on the Home Screen icon.
- tap lecture with presentation
- tap on your connection type - HDMI or VGA
- at the end, tap the Home Screen icon, and Shutdown the presentation mode.
Using projector in conference rooms:
There are two main options to project an image by the projectors - by local connection or by the network.
Network usage (recommended) [OSX\Windows]
- prior to the first usage, you will need to download and install EasyMP Network Projection
- turn on the projector, and tap the LAN button on the the remote control. after the projector is turned on, the IP address of it should appear on the projection screen.
- Choose Advanced Connection Mode and click OK.
- if the automatic search option fails (due to firewall) - click Manual Search
- enter the IP address that appears on the projection screen.
- choose the correct projector - and click on connect.
- a panel will be opened with various projection options, after the projection is done, click on disconnect (10).
here's a brief explanation of each button:
- list and status of connected projectors to your laptop.
- stops the projection (turn the projection screen to black)- use button 3 to show the screen again.
- resumes the projection (after stoping the projection by button 2)
- pauses the projection - (freezes the screen on the last frame) click once again to re-enable projection.
- presentation mode -
- projector control - enables to switch sources.
- screen preview - shows a small frame of the projection on your laptop
- settings - video\audio settings for the projection.
- Movie sending mode.
- disconnect from current session (end projection)
- turn on the projector and tap the Computer button on the top left part of the remote control.
- connect the cable to the RGB\HDMI port on your laptop.
- if there is no Image displayed - press the following buttons in your laptop (depending on your manufacturer):
- Dell - Fn+F8.
- IBM/Lenovo/Sony - Fn+F7.
- Apple - Alt+F1.
- HP/NEC - Fn+F4.
- Fujitsu - Fn+F10.
- Toshiba - Fn+F5.