using Projector in conference rooms:
There are two main options to display an image on the projectors - by local connection or by the network.
network usage (recommended) [OSX\Windows]
- turn on the projector, and Tap the LAN button on the the remote control. after the projector is turned on, the IP address of it should appear on the projection screen.
- if there is no IP address, go to the local projection option described below
- run the easyMP Network Projection
- Choose Advanced Connection Mode and click OK.
6) if the automatic search option fails (due to firewall) - click Manual Search
7) enter the IP address that appears on the projection screen.
8) choose the correct projector - and click on connect.
9) a panel will be opened with various projection options, after the projection is done, click on disconnect (10).
here's a brief explanation of each button:
1. list and status of connected projectors to your laptop. 2. stops the projection (turn the projection screen to black)- use button 3 to show the screen again. 3. resumes the projection (after stoping the projection by button 2) 4. pauses the projection - (freezes the screen on the last frame) click once again to re-enable projection. 5. presentation mode - 6. projector control - enables to switch sources. 7. screen preview - shows a small frame of the projection on your laptop 8. settings - video\audio settings for the projection. 9. Movie sending mode. 10. the
1) turn on the projector and tap the Computer on the top left part of the remote control. 2) connect the cable to the RGB\HDMI port on your laptop. if there is no Image displayed - press the following buttons in your laptop (depending on your manufacturer): Dell - Fn+F8. IBM/Lenovo/Sony - Fn+F7. Apple - Alt+F1. HP/NEC - Fn+F4. Fujitsu - Fn+F10.Toshiba - Fn+F5.